Examining The Mystery

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 am

Before Star-shine could speak Terrestrial spoke up.

"Um...Kai, about 75 years ago, before i met Crystal-Gem, Star-shine was my girlfriend, however we got into an argument, and i broke things off with Star-shine....but um, she has apparently forgotton that it was over" Terrestrial said, he looked at Star-shine, and then to Kai, both of them were obviously mad at Terrestrial.

"Star-shine, you know i told you that it was over, and you shouldent have jumped on me like that, and Kai, i diddnt know we were going to run into her, honestly" Terrestrial said.

This is my moderator color, if you see me using it, your doing something wrong.

Yes im a brony, you got a problem with that?
King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Kai looked down and turned around as she calmed down from her anger slightly. Kai's lips quivered slightly as she sighed while trying to give herself a mental rally. She then spoke softly, "Are you sure? Or are you just trying to trick me?" She was still obviously mad at him though her real fury was directed to Star-shine.
Kaim
Admin

View user profile http://chaoswave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 pm

"As Celestia as my witness i swear im telling you the truth" he said to Kai, he was mad at Star-shine but he was more worried about the fact that Kai was mad at him.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Kai sighed softly then nodded as she looked back at Terrestrial. "Okay." She said softly as she got up then lated down next to the king. Then she stared at Star-shine with an evil glare as she tried to calm herself down. However her face remained in a look of anger.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Star-shine returned kai's evil glare and then spoke "Well i'd better be going, i dont want to spoil your romantic outing" She said very angrily, and she trotted off.

"So uh....I...uh" Is all Terrestrial could manage to say as he looked at Kai, he was still confused and shocked about whole the situation.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Kai looked at him for a few moments then smiled a bit. She had a sorrowful smile although she nuzzled him gently. "Its alright. I think I understand." She said as she looked at him affectionately.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

He nuzzled her. "How about we go on an adventure into the Everfree forest, there are some beautiful places there, and there are also some hidden temples, perhaps we can find hidden treasure" He said, he was trying to remedy the situation by offering another 'fun' idea for a trip.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Kai tilted her head as she thought about it. She then smiled happily as she nodded. "Alright. Let's go." Kai said as she stood up and started to trot off ahead of Terrestrial.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

It started to get dark as they entered the forest, so Terrestrial lit up his horn to provide light. They walked slowly through the forest, the sun was setting but it was already dark in the forest because of the tree's, eventually they came upon a stone ruin, it was dark and destroyed, but it seemed as though a tunnel went into a cliff face.

"Lets go in" Terrestrial said, he was hesitant, but he showed no fear.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Kai had faltered and started following close to Terrestrial as they entered the city. She soon stared at the ruin's entrance as they came upon. She shivered slightly as she stared at it. "A-are you sure that this is a safe idea?" Kai asked as she shivered in hesitant nervousness.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:21 pm

"Your here with an all powerful Ali-Corn, im pretty sure i can stop anything from happening." He said nervously, but he wanted to explore, his drive to explore got the better of him as he pressed on into the ruin.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm

"I'm still thinking we shouldn't go you know!" Kai lectured loudly as she started to follow behind him. She looked about shyly and in fear of what could happen. She then stayed as close as she could to him.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:53 pm

"It will be fine" He said, they entered a large chamber, there was a pedestal in the center with a large red gem on it.

"Could it be" He said, his horn still illuminating the room, he walked closer to it, he touched it with his forehoof, the room started to shake, a rock fall closing the only way out, arrows started to shoot from the walls, as this happened Terrestrials horn glowed alot more, most of the arrows stopped, none of them appeared to have hit them, the arrows were released from Terrestrials magical pull and they fell to the ground, shortly after Terrestrial used his magic to push the rock out of the way of the exit.

"Are you alright?" Terrestrial said, he turned to see Kai, there was an arrow in her side, it diddnt penetrate far in, it barraly even broke the skin, but there was still some blood.

"Here let me help you" he said, he pulled the arrow out of the cut and used his magic to heal the cut.

"Are you ok" He said again.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Kai winced as he had pulled out the arrow. She soon smiled after having a look of amazement. "I am fine." She said as she nuzzled him softly. She then looked around the room as she tried to see if there were any interesting wall carvings.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 pm

"Those seem to have been the only traps" Terrestrial said, he nuzzled her back.

He took the gem off the pedestal, nothing happened.

"This is a very rare gem that our archeologists have been looking for for years, i cant wait to take it back to the Canterlot Museum." He said

He used his magic to levitate the gem next to him.

He looked out the doorway that he had cleared earlier, he could see stars, it was getting late.

"We should head back, its getting very late" He said, by his calculations it was roughly 8:30 P.M. (Or the pony equivalent)

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Kai smiled as she nodded. "Yeah. We shouldn't want your advisors thinking that we're out being scandelous." She had said as she smirked and giggled. The unicorn soon started to walk out as she thought Terrestrial would follow.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 pm

He followed, eventually they made their way back to the Carriage and they got in, the Pegusis's flew them back to Canterlot Palace.

"Im sorry" He paused "I should have listened to you, you never would have gotten hit with the arrow if i had" He said, he was sad, he felt bad that he was nearly the cause of her death, if he hadn't stopped the arrows she would have been dead.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 pm

"Oh. Its alright. I told you so but its alright." She said a bit teasingly as she nuzzled him. She then stared at him for a few moments before asking, "I wonder what would the advisers think we've been up to?"
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:26 pm

He nuzzled her then heard the word advisers. "Th-th-THE ADVISERS!" He said, he was very nervous now "I left them back at the palace, they must be worried sick" He said "They are probably looking for me, its probably best if you go to your room tonight, if they are looking for me, it would look strange if we both showed up at my room" He said, it was clear they had a relationship, but its still a shock to people and he diddnt want to risk it. The Carriage landed at the Palace.

Terrestrial nuzzled Kai.

"I'll see you in the morning" He said as he nuzzled her, he then spread his wings and flew up to his study in the tower, he landed to find his advisers, he talked to them for a while before they left, he then got in bed, and layed down and fell asleep for the night.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Kai nodded as she listened to Terrestrial. She blushed as he nuzzled her and returned the nuzzle before he left. Then she went back to her room and got ready for bed. However just before she got in bed she collapsed onto the ground, unconcious.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 am

Terrestrial woke in his bed alone, he then remembered he told Kai to go to her room the night before, he decided to go check on her.

he trotted down the stairs of the tower and came to were her room was, he knocked on the door, no answer, he opened the door to see a dark sitting room, the candles were not lit so it was very dark, Terrestrial used his magic to light up the room, he saw the bedroom door, light came through that door because the bedroom had windows in it, he walked to the bedroom door that was open slightly, he peered in and his heart sank, his horn stopped glowing, he pushed the door open and ran in, he found Kai on the ground passed out.

"Kai, Kai, wake up, wake up kai" He said, he nudged her several times, when she didn't move he got worried.

"Kai" He paused and spoke softly "wake up......kai" He said, his eyes closed and a lone tear rolled down his face and landed on the floor next to kai, she was breathing, but just barraly. Terrestrial used his magic to levitate her and he carried her all the way to the hospital.

Once at the hospital she was put in a room with a heart monitor, the monitor beeped occasionally, her heart was beating enough to keep her alive, but just barraly, and for the next 2 days, Terrestrial stayed in that hospital room with her, he didn't move, he sat on a chair right next to her bed, she didn't move accept for the slight movement of her chest when she breathed, he never moved, even when the doctor said he had to leave, he didn't move, he wanted to be there for her, no matter what.

He watched her for the 2 days, come around 2 in the morning on day 3 her heart monitor had slowed even more, it wasn't looking good. every moment the heart monitor slowed, he closed his eyes, he cried quietly, tears fell onto the floor in front of him, then the unthinkable happened, the heart monitor went flat.

Terrestrial heard the monitor and looked up, Kai's chest stopped moving from her breath, her heart had stopped and she stopped breathing.

"HELP" he yelled "Help!" He yelled again, to no avail, most of the staff was at home asleep, only a handful of doctors were in the hospital.

"No" He said, he got quiet, "no" he whispered as he looked down at the floor, tears fell and landed in small puddles.

He looked up, and his eyes started glowing a fiery red color as did his horn, he began to speak with the voice of 100 past Ali-Corns "NO, I WILL NOT LOOSE ANYONE ELSE" He said with the other hundred voices, his body began glowing the same color as his eyes, his body was levitating in the air, then Kai's body started glowing, and then a ball of light went from Kai to Terrestrial, and then returned to Kai, kai's heart monitor began to beep again, her chest started moving from her breathing, the glowing stopped and Terrestrial fell down to the floor, he stood up shaking, he looked at kai, her eyes opened slightly as she looked at him, he wrapped his forehoof around hers.

"Promise me Kai, dont let go, hold on just a little bit longer, please" He stopped and whispered "Please" He said, he eyes closed and she left go of his forehoof, her heart monitor was stable for now, he then fell to the floor and passed out from exhaustion.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 am

When Kai had came to from Terrestrial's magic, she stared at him. even after he returned to normal. She then tried to hang onto his forehoof as he collapsed but failed. She soon started to whisper, "I'm glad....that I can still be here for you." She then let a few tears slide down her cheeks before falling asleep.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:12 am

Terrestrial was eventually found and put on a hospital bed next to Kai's bed, they layed side by side, critical conditions, it had been 2 days and neither of them had woken up. All this time Terrestrial was having flash backs of his life, reruns of things that happened in his life, they finally stopped, and he was floating in a black void, he heard a voice, it was familiar, he couldn't make out was it was saying, he closed his eyes, when he opened them he was in the hospital bed, it was nighttime, again a window was open, and sitting on the windowsill was Crystal-Gem, Terrestrial got up out of the bed.

"You saved her life" She said pointing at Kai.

"I..i guess i did" Terrestrial said.

"You almost killed yourself in doing that you know" She said

"I know...i just couldent loose anyone again, after i lost you" He was interupted.

"Shh, i know, but there was no way you could have saved me, and right now your seeing me, because your dieing" She said

"I..I cant be" He said softly in disbelief.

"Yes, you are, but not yet, now is not your time" She said

"But...I cant die" He said

"You have a choice, you could save Kai and die yourself, or you can return the poison to Kai and live" She said

"But...she would die" He said

"I know, and this decision should not have to fall on you, but for reasons you dont understand it has, you have 10 days to decide, make them count" She said

"But...but cant you do anything about this" He said

"I have tried, but the great spirits of beyond will not let me interfere, just know, im always with you, if you ever need me, look into the night sky, that shooting star you see, is me" She said cryptically.

Terrestrial blinked, when he reopened his eyes she was gone, and he was back in his hospital bed, a tear rolled down his face and landed on the bed, "I wont give up Kai, i wont give up" He whispered as he fell into a sleep.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 am

Shortly after terrestrial fell back asleep, Kai woke up. She looked about and soon shook her head. She then got up and did her best to get out of the machines that they had her hooked up to. She then, weakly but sure, got up and started to walk to the window. She looked out the window and sighed sadly as she looked outside at the sky until a doctor comes or terrestrial wakes up.
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 am

Terrestrial woke up in the morning, he saw Kai at the window, he moved, he managed to get out of the machines he was hooked up to, he walked over to Kai.

"Kai..i have something very important to ask you" He paused, he looked at her directly in the eyes, he took her forehoofs and gently nuzzled her awaiting for her to ask what he wanted to ask her.

King Terrestrial
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top