Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 7 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 am

"I....um......I don't know...im engaged, it wouldn't be right, you shouldn't be doing this, if i wasn't with Kai I would, but, I cant, so, I have to go" He said, and he trotted off back to the cabin, he wanted ever so badly for Kai to be there to remind him that he was engaged to her.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 am

Star soon frowned as Terrestrial rejected her. She soon came up with an idea that if Kai wasn't there then she wouldn't be rejected by the king. By the time star had offered the king what she did Kai had turned around and silently but surely went back to the Cabin. So by the time Terrestrial came into the Cabin she was already thinking to herself on the bed.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:14 am

Terrestrial came into the bedroom, he had just arrived and was ready to just enjoy a quiet evening with Kai

"So, how was the rest of dinner?" Terrestrial said trying to spark up conversation.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 am

Kai mulled it over as she sighed. "Oh nothing really. Just finished eating and came back here." She said as she nuzzled him gently. Kai then looked at him as her eyes gleamed with a lonely sheen.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 am

"Well my walk was very uneventful, im just glad to be back in the cabin, i want to spend a very quiet and romantic night with you" He said as he nuzzled her back, he then sat down on the edge of the bed and gestured for her to sit next to him.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 am

"Really? Are you sure it was uneventful?!" Kai snapped at him suddenly. She soon took off the engagement necklace and threw it at him. "I got lost after dinner...and heard you and Star...talking.." She said as she sat down on a chair and tried to keep from letting her tears streak down her cheeks.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 am

"Kai...I......I told her no!" Terrestrial said, he picked up the engagement necklace with his magic and put it on the night stand. "I...I just want to be with you, right here, with you, I never expected her to do that, I never expected her to put her hoofs in intimate places during dinner, That's why I got up and went for a walk! I didn't think she would follow me!" He said really trying to defend himself.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 am

Kai nodded as she listened. Though when she heard about what had happened during dinner she went almost wide eyed with rage. "She did what?!" Kai yelled out as she got up and paced about. She soon stormed out of the room after yelling, "I need some time to think!"
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:34 am

"Kai...Wait" He tried to speak, but it was to late, she left the cabin, he knew better than to chase her, he would let her think it out.

He got up from the bed, he used his magic to pick up the engagement necklace, he then opened the safe in the closet and put it in the safe next to a large stack of money and another item that Kai didn't know he brought with him, it was a burnt and chard necklace, it was Crystal's Engagement Necklace, he took it out of the safe and closed the safe, he went out to the private promenade and sat down in a chair, he held the necklace in front of him with his magic and just thought about it.

"Oh Crystal, if only she knew i was going to die to save her life, but i cant tell her that, it would only break her heart" He spoke to himself, no one heard him.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 am

Kai had walked out to the boat deck and sighed. She was lost in her thoughts as she went over what she had heard and learned. The unicorn also wept silently as she stood there looking over the railing at the water. After a few minutes she wiped her tears away and returned to the cabin.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 am

Terrestrial was still sitting in the Promenade with Crystal's Engagement necklace floating in front of him when Kai came back in, he diddnt hear her come in, he was lost in his thoughts.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:43 am

Kai walked over to him and nuzzled him softly. "I'm sorry for storming out like that." She said as she apolagized. She then resumed nuzzling him as felt bad about what had happened and how she acted.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 am

He jumped slightly as she nuzzled him, he didn't know she was there until she nuzzled him, he dropped Crystal's engagement necklace when she did.

"Its ok, I completely understand, how about we just get some rest, huh? Star is in 3rd class anyway, so we don't have to see her again if you don't want to" He said

He closed the windows on the promenade and put Crystal's engagement necklace into the safe and crawled into bed, he flicked a switch and the lights went out as Kai got into the bed.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 am

As Kai got into bed she sighed softly before falling asleep. OVer the course of the next few days she stayed as close to Terrestrial as she could and did what she could to make him happy. She didn't wear the engagement necklace however during the time. One evening she was in the cabin and was mulling over whether or not to wear the necklace.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:59 am

It was around midnight, Kai and Terrestrial were awake and sitting in their private promenade talking, unaware of what was about to happen.

In the crows nest 2 ponies looked ahead in horror, one picked up a telephone looking device. "Come on, pick up!" He said into it.

On the bridge another pony picked up a device that was ringing "Yes what do you see" He said

"ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD" the lookout yelled into the phone, at this same time an officer who was standing on the deck ran into the bridge.

"ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD HARD TO STARBOARD" he yelled as the officer at the wheel turned it.

The officer that yelled the orders started to pull some levers that told the engineering crews what speed to run the engines at, he was putting it at full reverse.

The engines started to spin in full reverse but the ship sped onwards twords the iceberg and was not turning "Is it hard over" the officer yelled "Yes sir hard over" another officer yelled. The ship began to turn but it struck the iceberg, about 2 seconds after they hit the officer yelled again "Hard to Port!" he yelled and the officer at the wheel turned the ship. The ship was shaking violently down below decks but the people in 2nd and 1st class barraly felt any shaking, the only reason Terrestrial and Kai knew what happened is that their window faced the iceberg.

Terrestrial noticed the shaking and looked out the window only to see a giant iceberg pass his window.

The ship passed the iceberg and was slowing, one of the officers ran to the controls and closed the water tight doors. The captain, and some other officers began talking, the conversation ended with "The Equestria will sink, in an hour, two at most"

Terrestrial got up and walked to the door, he opened it and a steward was walking past "I say whats going on, why have the engines stopped" Terrestrial said

"Not to worry sir, probably just thrown a propeller blade is all" Said the steward and he continued walking, Terrestrial looked back at Kai and spoke "Get your life jacket, were going up on deck"
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 am

Kai nodded as she got her life jacket and went up onto the boat deck. Once on the deck she looked around for Terrestrial as she was worried about the sudden evacuation from their room. Though she soon noticed that Star was up there as well.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 am

Star jumped Kai and forced her down a stairwell down to one of the lower decks that had already been abandoned, she shoved her in a room, the hallway was already starting to flood at one end. "With you out of the way all of my plans are suddenly possible" She said as she shut the door and locked it.

Star managed to make it back up onto the deck, by the time Terrestrial finally made it up to the deck the bow was already under water and 2 boats had been launched, he saw Star waiting for a boat.

"Star, has kai gotten on a boat yet" Terrestrial said

"Why yes, she got off a while ago, something about being angry at you, you should get in a boat while you still can" She said as she got into a boat, Star's boat was lowered and started to row away.

"Commander" Terrestrial said

"Not now Terrestrial" the commander said

"Has kai gotten off the ship yet" He said not trusting what star said

"No, i thought she would be with you, best you check your room" He said as terrestrial ran past one of the lifeboats, the scene there was hectic

"Goodby mother" Rose said as a boat was being lowered

"What, your going to him, you'll be his whore to a gutter rat" said cal

"I'd rather be his whore than your wife" She said and spit in his face, Terrestrial ignored this and ran into the ship, he ran down several flights of stairs searching, he made a stop back at the room, he only had one pocket in his evening shirt and he put Kai's Engagement Necklace in it instead of Crystals, he then closed the safe and continued searching, he searched for a long time before coming to a passage that was half filled with water.

"Kai!" He yelled "Kai" He yelled again, this time getting a response "Back here!" he heard and he forced the door open.

"What happened!" Terrestrial said to Kai
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 am

Kai was panic strewn and look scared as she took a few deep breaths. Then she spoke about what had happened, "It was Star. She said that without me her plans would be possible after shoving me down here. Then she locked me in here." Kai then waited for Terrestrial to lead back up to the boat deck as she kept herself from panicing.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 am

They made it up to the boat deck, and all of the boats were gone, they ran to the back of the ship and ended up hanging onto the rear guard rail. The ship rose high up and then split, the tail end of the ship then rose high up and bobbed in the water like a cork, they managed to get over to the other side of the railing, They overheard Jack and rose "Oh god, whats happening jack" "I don't know i don't know" "Whatever you do don't let go of my hoof" That's what jack and rose were saying to each other, the ship went under, Terrestrial wrapped his hoof around Kai's hoof as the ship went down, the ship went under and they kicked for the surface, Terrestrial paused at the surface once he got there, he looked at the remains of the ship and noticed a large floating door far out away from people, he swam over to it, Kai in tow, they both tried to get onto it, but to no avail, so Terrestrial opted for Kai to get onto it. She did,

It got really quiet, Kai was starting to say goodbyes. "Don't you do that, don't you say your goodbyes not yet, this is not your time to die, not here, not tonight, promise me something, don't ever let go" He reached into his pocket and pulled out the Engagement Necklace "I could only carry one, so I took yours" he said as he put it around her neck. It got even more quiet as Kai layed on the door and Terrestrial was in the water, his eyes closed, it was dark and he couldn't see anything, he heard a voice "Hold on, just a bit longer" the voice said, Terrestrial opened his eyes and looked up at the sky, he saw a shooting star, he knew it was Crystal.

Terrestrial closed his eyes and passed out from the cold, it was deathly cold out, and he was barraly alive.

Back at the lifeboats activity was happening

"You dont understand, if we go back they'll swamp the boats and pull us right down im tellin ya" Said an officer, another boat pulled along side

"Alright, tie these two boats up together, nice and tight" he said, They moved all of the Mares and children out of one of the boats over into another. "Right, listen to me, we have to go back" He said, the boat made its way for the debris field.

It was dark, Terrestrial had passed out in the water and Kai was barraly awake on top of the door, she was mumbling.

A light shined on the side of her face, she diddnt notice, it shined a second time, it was far off in the distance but it was getting closer.

On the boat they were looking for survivors. "Hello, is anypony out there" The officer yelled, he was shining a light out over the water "Ahead easy, dont hit them with your oars, they'll give way" He said to the ponies rowing. "These are all dead sir" Said a pony. "We waited to long" he whispered "Well keep checking them keep looking" He yelled "HELLO, Can anypony hear me!" He yelled

Kai looked over at the light, Terrestrial still passed out.

The boat got closer.

"Terrestrial...theres a boat" Kai said with no response "Terrestrial" She said, she shook his forehoof and he didnt move "Terrestrial" she whispered "Wake up" she said, she managed to push herself up so she wasent flat against the door anymore.

"Come back" She said, "Come back! Come Back!, Come Back!" She said louder, but the boat diddnt hear, it kept paddling off farther and farther away.

"I'll never let go, i promise" Kai said, she then let go of Terrestrial's hoof, he was still floating at the door, she got off the door into the water and swam over to an officer who was dead that had a whistle, she blew the whistle.

"COME ABOUT" The officer in charge of the boat said, the boat came back.

The officer rescued Kai, and they fished Terrestrial out of the water, he was alive, but barraly.

Eventually the sun rose, revealing an ice field and several other lifeboats, then steaming along came the R.M.S. Canterlot, another ocean liner that responded to Equestria's distress signal, the lifeboats were all picked up and 700 ponies survived, Terrestrial and Kai diddnt see Star on the Canterlot.

(OOC: A bit of autoing, but its for the hell of the story, we can change later if ya dont like)
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Once back at the Canterlot, Kai looked around a few hours after they returned. Then she sighed as she sat on the bench outside the hospital since they wouldn't let her see Terrestrial since they rushed him to the hospital. She had just given up after two hours of trying. The unicorn sighed as she looked over her engagement necklace.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Eventually they released Terrestrial to the recovery area, when they let Kai in.

"Hey" He said as she entered the room.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Kai smiled with happy glee when she saw him. She had to restrain herself to keep from tackling him. After she had calmed down she cxleared her throat as she started, "Let's never have this repeated shall we?" Although Kai soon nuzzled him affectionately.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 pm

He nuzzled her back, still injured from the cold, he was getting better. "I agree" he said

"So" He paused "When do you want to have the wedding" He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Kai tilted her head as she thought about it. She soon shrugged however and smiled. "As soon as possible I guess." She said as she still had the vivid memory of the ship sinking on her mind.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

"Great" He said, he tried to lean forward out of the bed but he felt pain and Kai pushed him back down.

"Yeah, how about after i recover" He said, he was wondering why the poison hadn't killed him yet.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum