Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Gods Amongst Order's Grassy Fields (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Two Gods Amongst Order's Grassy Fields (Open) Empty Two Gods Amongst Order's Grassy Fields (Open)

Post by Kaim Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Thanatos walked about the grassy lands in his human form. He appeared as a young boy and carried a sword. He also seemed to be in a school outfit. People occasionally walked by although they didn't seem to notice him. He sighed as he sat on a rock with his katana's, the sword he has, tip in the ground as he stared up at the sky while being lost in thought. His mind began to wonder as he closed his eyes.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Two Gods Amongst Order's Grassy Fields (Open) Empty Re: Two Gods Amongst Order's Grassy Fields (Open)

Post by Sual Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Thor Odinson flew around the planet, at speeds that would make the speed of light jealous. He found it easy to patrol the planet this way, He could be anywhere in a moments notice, which was an undeniable advantage. As he paroled the planet his danger sense began to tingle. The sensation was strong, he'd never felt anything this strong in many decades. Which was bad.

In Mere seconds Thor arrived at the location of the danger, he slammed into the ground at unbelievable speed, making massive amounts of earth go flying when he landed. He got up from the shock of his landing, Mjölnir held on his hand. He stared at the disturbance.

"I am Thor, God of Thunder, son of Odin. Protector of the Nine realms. State you business here,"

Sual
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Two Gods Amongst Order's Grassy Fields (Open) Empty Re: Two Gods Amongst Order's Grassy Fields (Open)

Post by Kaim Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Thanatos smiled and sighed softly. He soon looked back and tilted his head. The boy, being the embodiment of death, was interested in whoever this new man was. He had heard his mother speak possible other beings like them but this was the first he saw one he didn't recognize. Thanatos then answered the man, "I am just here on a leisurely soul search my dear elder man. Why don't you come and join me Thor?"
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sual Thu May 10, 2012 2:23 am

"You can't trick me with your lies!" Thor yelled out his voice echoing out, like it should, he was a god. Thor's half-brother was the Lord of trickery, he knew what it was when he saw it. In Thor's hand was Mjölnir his hammer, it had no equal, forged with in an dieing star. Needless to say it was strong. "I ask you again, State your business here."

Sual
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Thu May 10, 2012 2:41 am

"Why would I lie to you?" The boy asked as he stood up. He even let out a soft sigh. "Besides even if I was here to do something, like you seem to think, I am too weak to do anything against someone like or similar to me." Thanatos said. The boy soon chuckled softly. "I am indeed rude. My name is Thanatos. A pleasure to meet you." He said as, even though wicked in appearance, he gave an innocent smile.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down