Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 am

Kai tilted her head slightly as she kept from frowning. She soon stared at him deeply as she felt hersefl press on, "Answer the question."
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 am

Terrestrial turned and looked directly at Kai, then back at the stars, his horn began to glow a fiery red and yellow. King Terrestrial stood up and then said with a near yell "I'M ANGRY AT MYSELF" as he said this the candle's in the room flared up almost touching the ceiling nearly catching the room on fire, but Terrestrial stopped the flames before they spread and his horn then stopped glowing. "For so long now, i've pretended to be happy but i've been angry, the castle is fixed and Crystal is at a peaceful rest, but i'm still angry" He said and then looked down at the floor and under his breath he spoke "I'm angry because i couldn't save her" A lone tear fell to the floor under Terrestrial as he then fell to the floor just laying there, tears dripped to the floor under his head as he lay there.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:18 am

Kai frowned slightly as she stared at him softly. She soon gave a gentle smile as she tried to think of how to make him feel better. "Everything will be ok." She said as she nuzzled the king slightly. Her face turning a deeper red than she was and was clearly noticeable however she didn't seem to care for the moment.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 am

The king was lost in memories of Crystal, as Kai nuzzled him he looked up at her, and returned the Nuzzle, he looked at her in the eyes, as if to say "You...Thank you" he continued to look into her eyes and turned his body so he was directly facing her, his eyes giving a "I've found you" look, that moment when you realize you've found the one, the perfect match, the missing piece to your puzzle. The king smiled hesitantly not trying to be to strong. "You know....I....uh, always, uh" he began rambling like most other Stallions do in this situation, as a calling to the Mare to tell them to just shut up there trying to hard.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 am

Kai smiled softly as she saw him get up. Though she soon went wide eyed as she saw the look in his eyes. She soon turned redder as she heard him start speaking. After looking away and working herself up in her mind Kai looked back at him and said, "Your trying too hard ." She then failed to suppressed a small giggle.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:36 am

"Oh..well i" The king said followed by a hush from Kai. He then proceeded to Nuzzle her and then he pulled back, "You know your mane is very pretty tonight" He said as he looked into her eyes.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:39 am

Kai had been in a fanciful daydream as the king nuzzled her. After recovering from her shock at first she heard his compliment and soon stammered over words, "W-why thank you y-your majesty." She then stared at him as she scooted a bit closer.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 am

"Call me Terrestrial, no need for the long royal titles, i never really fancied them anyway" He said as he looked at her intently and returned to nuzzling her.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 am

Kai noded as she smiled. She seemed to be enjoying the time as she layed down beside him and yawned slightly though she enjoyed the nuzzling. She rested her head against him as she looked out at the sky.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 am

He put his fore-hoof over her's and turned his head so it was slightly resting on her head as he looked out at the stars, he was also enjoying this, he was getting tired tho, and he used his magic, not letting Kai see, and he dimmed the candle light making it darker in the room, he watched the stars as he saw Kai's eyes grow heavy as she yawned, they were laying on a carpet that was semi comfortable, Terrestrial used his magic to bring 2 pillows over and he layed them on the floor near their heads, he also used magic to bring a blanket over them. He noticed he was getting tired as well and he used his magic to compleatly put out the candles, the room was lit by the full moon and the starlight only, he also used his magic to close the door to his study quietly not to make noise, he then looked down and slightly nuzzled the top of Kai's head and then looked up at the night sky.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:58 am

Kai smiled happily as Terrestrial worked his magic on the items about. She also enjoyed the nuzzling as she she sighed happily. She shortly closed her eyes and fell asleep as he wrapped the blanket around them.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 am

Terrestrial tried to stay awake for a short time, just to feel her heart beating, just to feel her breathing, he just wanted to enjoy this moment for the rest of time, before shortly after Kai, falling asleep, he began dreaming of him laying there next to Kai asleep, and sitting at the window was Crystal, Terrestrial got up.

"Crystal...I.." Terrestrial tried to speak

"Its ok Terry" Crystal said calling Terrestrial by a "Pet name"

"But...How.." He was cut off

"She cant see me" Crystal said pointing to Kai

"But..." Terrestrial said

"Its ok, I sent her here, its time you moved on, you have been without love for quite some time" Crystal said

Terrestrial walked up to her and sat down next to her on the chair against the window.

"I will always love you, and I know you will keep me in a special place in your heart, but im gone, its time you moved on to somepony else." She said

"I love you" Terrestrial said to Crystal, as he nuzzled her nose, and she nuzzled back before disappearing while his eyes were closed, he then closed his eyes as he sat on the chair, and when he opened them again, he was laying next to Kai, her head still on his chest, him still laying next to her, it was still deep in night and dark out, the curtain was slightly moving in the breeze from the open window, he then closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep, feeling a sense of completeness.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 am

Kai slept through the night. She was having a peaceful dream and had a small smile while she slept. Her dream then progressed into a nightmare of some sorts as she started to dream of un-imaginable pain. When she awoke in the morning the unicorn looked about without moving. "That was a pleasant...drea..." She said quietly to herself as thought it was a dream but soon realized it wasn't. Her face turned as deep of a red as it could.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 am

King Terrestrial was facing away from Kai and asleep, he turned opened his eyes, already knowing it wasent a dream from the dream he had had last night, he rolled over to face Kai, who was several shades of red. "Kai, whats" Was all Terrestrial could say before Kai turned several more shades of red looking directly at him.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 am

Kai stared at him a few moments after watching him wake up and started to say something. She soon sighed softly as she tried to calm herself. She soon looked into his and spoke with timid courage, "Was last night..real, your majesty?" She still seemed to be having trouble wrapping her mind around what had happened the night before.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am

"Very, and im very happy you spent it with me" He paused "I needed it" He said, then realizing that what he said was completely awkward. "Uh, i mean uh" He stopped just shutting up deciding not to make the situation any worse or awkward.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 am

Kai smiled as she decided to enjoy it a bit. "I'll say your majesty, it was a great night." She said as she nuzzled his cheek softly. She soon stretched as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes gleaming with affection that she had normally held inside her before last night. She then snuggled close to Terrestrial as she felt like a giddy school girl.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 am

Terrestrial looked at Kai with affection, he felt affection, affection he hadn't felt since he was with Crystal, and his dream last night, showed him he could live with the fact that she was gone, and that she said Kai to him.

"So what now, the guards saw both of us come up, and neither of us came back down, there is only one way back down" Terrestrial said, he was slightly concerned, but he didn't let it show.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Kai smirked shyly as she nuzzled him. She then sighed as she regained her Royal Guard composure and stared at Terrestrial. She spoke in a quiet but more confident tone, "Well it depends on if you want the ponies to think or know that we spent the night together Terre....err...I mean your majesty." Kai had buried herself in the composure of a Royal Guard instead of the love-struck girl she felt herself as.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 pm

The king shrugged, he was slightly disappointed that Kai was now hiding her feelings.

"Well, I feel as though I need someone to be happy with, and even though this might be quite the royal scandal, I feel as though our ponies will understand, i've been without companionship for 50 years, its time I changed that, regardless what my ponies think" The king said, he was happy somepony had finally got close to him, and he got close to her, but he was also disappointed that she wanted to hide it.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Kai felt slightly embaressed as she saw the king shrugged. She then nodded as she felt herself easily swayed by his words. She soon nuzzled him gently as she still felt as if it was a dream. "W-well, Terrestrial, when should go down?" She asked as she almost instantly dropped her Royal Guard facade. The unicorn was more than happy to be open about her and the king though she knew that once pressed by advisors and other guards then she would be reduced to a stammering, embaressed pony.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

"We should probably go down now, we both have important jobs, and we should tend to them, but, if you want....we could have lunch together, and perhaps" He stopped himself, but he quickly continued "Perhaps we could spend another night together" He said awkwardly.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 pm

"I would like that." Kai said as she smiled softly while giving him a gentle nudge. The royal guard waited for the king to continue. Her thoughts were in a constant circle however. "Oh my lord. Is this really happening? I still can't believe this! He could have anybody but why pick me?! Oh shut up Kai, your going to ruin things." She thought to herself as she waited for Terrestrial to lead them.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:57 pm

He nuzzled her, and then he proceeded to the door, he used his magic to open the door, his horn glowed a fiery red and yellow color and so did the door as it opened.

He gestured for her to come as he walked down the stairs, when he got to the bottom of the stairs with her, the guard that was standing there looked right at them, and his jaw dropped open.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Kai had followed him as he opened the door. She then smiled gently as her face turned a bright pink as she thought about the guards and people that would see them. She tried to swallow her shyness on the stair way down though she couldn't help but turn a brighter pink in the cheeks when she the guard's jaw drop open.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum